Our company is equipped with training rooms and certified trainers of security officers according to KEMEA (Repanas Dimitrios), E.KE.PIS (Repanas Dimitrios) and L.A.E.K (Gimnopoylos Ilias, Mironidis Danihl and Xaralampidis Anastasios) aiming at the continuous training and professional development of our staff, through programmes continuous training circles of L.A.E.K.
In our modern training rooms, the staff of MEGA SPRINT GUARD is trained about security issues, first aid in the workplace and fire safety.
The basic training of our staff, for the area of Thessaloniki is taking place in our private owned offices located in Langada, and in the area of Athens, in our new training room of our offices in Peristeri. As far as the rest of Greece is concerned, specialised training sessions are taking place throughout the year from our in-house trainers in certified training institutions or rented facilities.
Mega Spring Guard as a security company, except from providing high quality security services to its clients, is a leading training institution for security staff.
- Security of persons, goods, money transfer, information and telecommunication
- Counter action for extreme-high dangers agains human behaviour (terrorist actions) as well as protection from random catastrophic events.
- Commercial — Industrial espionage
- Security of conferences and mission travelers
- VIP protection
- Port and ship-cargo security
- Aviation security
- Security of health institutions
- Security of logistics
- Security of educational institutions
- Security of media companies
- Casino Security
- General knowledge of technical protection measures
- Risk Management
- Knowledge and understanding outlaw behavior for the purposes of prevention
- Recognition of signs of dangerous situations — Briefing — Prevention
- Fire prevention
- Basic duties of manned staff for efficient operation and guarding
- Self defense
- Legal matters
- Document and information handling
- Organization of administration, english professional terminology
- Cooperation with national authorities
- Practical applications and theoretical aspects of security